The latest addition to the Basic/Professional Suite is the ability to export your calendar to Outlook and iCal. To do this go to the Calendar section of the Basic/Professional Suite and select the tab labeled Calendar Settings. On the right side of this section there is a heading labeled "Calendar Export Settings". Click the checkbox underneath this heading that is labeled "Export my studio's calendar to Outlook and iCal" When you do this you will get a popup that tells you that your settings have been saved. After that you can download your calendar using the web address in the box below the checkbox.
To view your calendar in Outlook 2007 follow the proceeding steps:
- Open Outlook 2007
- Click on the menu option labeled "Tools"
- Select the option labeled "Account Settings"
- In the "Account Settings" window select the tab named "Internet Calendars"
- On the "Internet Calendars" tab click the button labeled "New"
- Copy and paste the web address from the Basic/Professional Suite into the "New Internet Calendar Subscription" popup
- Change the "Folder Name" from ICSFeed to "StudioCloud" or something similar
- Click the button labeled "OK"
- Click the "Close" button on the "Account Settings" popup window
- Go to the Calendars section of Outlook
- You should see your calendar either under "My Calendars" or "Other Calendars"
To view your Calendar in iCal follow the proceeding steps:
- Open iCal
- At the top of the screen select Calendar and Subscribe
- Copy and paste the webaddress from the Basic/Professional Suite into the window that pops up and click the button labeled Subscribe
- Change the name of the calendar from Untitled to something like StudioCloud or StudioCloud Calendar
- Change any of the other settings that you desire
- Click the OK button
- You should now see your calendar under "Subscriptions"
We will post video tutorials on how to export your StudioCloud calendar to Outlook and iCal soon. When we do we will announce it here on the blog.
StudioCloud, It's Just That Easy!