Over the the latest few days we have been noticing some minor issues with different email providers such as gmail and yahoo not working with some StudioCloud accounts that are sending emails using SSL encryption. If you experiencing the error message "Can not authenticate" or another error message that you haven't seen before and you have not changed your password recently it might be related to this problem.
Here are the steps to resolve this issue.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Manage Email Accounts
- Edit the email account that is having issues
- Click on the Outgoing Mail tab
- Change the SMTP Port to be 587
- Change the Type of Encryption to be TLS
- Click the save button
If the above steps do not resolve your issue please refer to the tutorial in the following link for other reasons why this issue may be happening.
Post a Comment