With the latest release of StudioCloud multiple new features have been added to StudioCloud. They are listed below.
New CloudForm Features
- A new combo box option that supports auto tagging a client based on the item they select in the combo box.
- This option is great for letting clients opt-in to receiving marketing material from third party partners. The client will be tagged which allows you to easily generate and send your partners a list of all the clients that have that tag.
- A new combo box option that supports having a product, service, or package automatically added to a new invoice when the CloudForm is submitted.
- This option is great for letting a customer select multiple items in a CloudForm. Each of the items will automatically be added to a new invoice for that customer.
- There is also a combo box option where you can have a combobox combine both of the options above together.
New Contract Features
- An option to have a custom email sent to the client when they esign a contract. This email is in addition to the contract signed email they get which contains a copy of their contract.
- An option to have a contract automatically change an associated calendar type. This is useful for scheduling a tentative session on the calendar and having it automatically be switched to a booked session once they have esigned the contract.
- An option to have an event pipeline automatically assigned to an event or session once a contract has been esigned. This option is great for situations where you want to start a workflow once a client has esigned a contract.
- Now estimates and quotes will automatically be converted to invoices when a contract associated with them has been esigned.
New Scheduling Wizard Features
- The scheduling wizard now supports booking multiple client
New Calendar Type Features
- Calendar types now support limiting employees from booking sessions based on their security roles. This is used to allow employees with a specific security roles to only book specific types of sessions or events.
New Dymo Printer Features
- The dymo printer options have been updated to include the option of printing a label using a document template.
New Contract Template Features
- Contract templates now support automatically inserting payment due fields into a contract which can be used to populate a contract with the amount of money a client owes.
New Email Template Features
- Email templates now support having a email account assigned to the email template. That means that any time the email template is used that the selected email account will be used to send the email. If an email account is not assigned to an email template then the default email account will be used.
New Pipeline Features
- Tooltips have been added to pipelines to get more details regarding them.
- Pipeline Stage Employees, Pipeline Stage Deadlines and the Overall Pipeline Deadline can now dynamically changed instead of only being able to assign those when a pipeline is created.