The StudioCloud development team has been hard at work bringing you a new feature designed to help you more efficiently run your business. The newly added feature gives you the power to calculate the amount of money earned for each session in the calendar. Now when you attach a session to an invoice it automatically tracks the invoices in the session on the calendar.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to track how much money you've earned for each calendar event.
1. Open your StudioCloud Desktop application
2. Create a calendar event under the Calendar icon
3. Create an invoice under the Point of Sale icon and attach the session to the invoice
4. Double click on the calendar appointment to edit the session
5. Click on the Invoices tab; a list of invoices that are attached to that session/event will appear along with the total balance due in the bottom right hand corner
StudioCloud, It's Just That Easy!
Post a Comment