StudioCloud recently released its Online Proofing 3.0, now called CloudProofing, into open beta. The open beta means that all current Online Proofing subscribers can try out CloudProofing at their discretion. To try out the CloudProofing simply click on the CloudProofing button on the overview page and click the Try CloudProofing button. You will need to download the minor release before you can use the CloudProofing. It is available at the following link. http://labs.studiocloud.com/studiocloud-beta
The new CloudProofing contains some important changes and updates which are listed below:
- The entire CloudProofing has been redesigned to be easier and faster to use.
- The 1000 images to an album limit has been removed and there is no limit to the number of images in an album. However, you are still limited by your available CloudStorage space.
- The CloudProofing Manager now resizes and uploads multiple files at once which can make the upload process almost 5 times faster.
- The image thumbnails have been increased in size giving a better view of the image from the thumbnail.
- The CloudProofing is now divided into 3 main sections or views
- Slideshow View
- Images and Thumbnails View
- Products and Checkout View
- Each of the CloudProofing views are optional and can be hidden if so desired.
- Favorites can be saved to a favorites list and shared with others.
- This feature is optional and can be hidden if so desired.
- The albums now have a thumbnail assigned to them which is viewable in both the CloudProofing manager and in your public list of albums.
- Each album now can have a unique tax rate
- Product, Services, and Packages now can have thumbnails
Post a Comment