StudioCloud is excited to announce the release of the new StudioCloud iPad app available right now on the Apple app store. You can see a screen shot of the scheduling section of the app below.
- You can go to the Apple app store and search for StudioCloud. The app is called "StudioCloud Business Manager".
- You can download the app from the following link. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/studiocloud-business-manager/id582438074?ls=1&mt=8
- Please note that the app is currently in open beta and that a CloudBoost or EmployeeBoost subscription is required to login to the app.
- The new iPhone app is currently going through the Apple App store review process and we expect that it will be available very soon. In includes the same functionality as the iPad app.
- Client Management
- Prospective Client (leads) Management
- Graphical Calendar
- Graphical Scheduler
- Project and Task Management
- Time Tracking
In addition, StudioCloud will be adding much more functionality in the future. If you have the need for specific functionality please go to the following feature request forum and request the functionality. http://mystudiocloud.com/viewforum.php?f=25&sid=1f6fa3a619c53ebd1655367ed062b392
If you would like to view the current status of the app including known bugs please go to the following link. http://labs.studiocloud.com/studiocloud-mobile
I tried to down load app but just got a log on page which I am not registered so it can't find me, so unable to log in
please go to http://studiocloud.com/index-2.html
and create a free account. You will be able to login after that point.
Post a Comment