Our team has released StudioCloud mobile app version 0.8.018. The updates to the mobile app that are listed below are based on user feedback. Thank you for all of the feedback you have provided. We will be making future updates based on your feedback.
Changes to the Client page
- Some StudioCloud users have more than 20,000 clients in the system and displaying them all in one list would be very data intensive for most cell phone plans and it would really slow down the application. As a result, the client interface is a search only interface which resulted in quite a bit of confusion on how to find clients. In this update the interface is still a search based interface but our team has added instructions to the page to reduce the confusion. In addition, they have updated the search to search based on first name, last name, and business. If you search with two or more words then the search will try to separate those and search based on first and last name.
- Our team has removed the separate client, prospective client, and lead lists as all of them were the same interface and returning very similar information as the All Clients interface. Instead they have replaced that with a list of clients that have been recently modified. The system will display the 10 most recently modified clients, prospective clients, and leads. You will also see buttons to page through that list.
Changes to the Calendar
- The previous version of the mobile device used a daily agenda for the calendar. Based on user feedback this has been moved to separate Agenda component and our team has added a new calendar that includes month, week, and day views.
- We updated the create/edit event interface to use the native date and time components.
- We fixed various bugs with login and the create/edit event interface