- The Basic Suite has been renamed CloudBoost.
- The Professional Suite has been renamed EmployeeBoost. Please note that the EmployeeBoost requires CloudBoost.
- Current Professional Suite users have both CloudBoost and EmployeeBoost add-ons.
- StudioCloud released a free desktop product. To view the difference between the free and add-ons click here.
- Old invoice payments must be transferred into bookkeeping. To learn how click here.
- New invoice payments do not automatically transfer to bookkeeping yet. This will be added in an upcoming update
- StudioCloud 3.0 uses a different login process which does all of the syncing in the background. As such the first time you login to StudioCloud 3.0 you will not see information until it is downloaded. You can watch the download process in the progress bar in the bottom left corner.
The focus of StudioCloud 3.0 was on stability and speed. As such not all of the features of StudioCloud 2.0 are in StudioCloud 3.0 yet. We will be adding in these features in upcoming updates. With each new update we are posting a message on the forum describing the new updates.